Join us on an unforgettable trip to the Holy Land. See the Land of the Bible. Walk on the stones that Jesus walked on. And meet the people who are following Jesus today, both Messianic Jewish believer and Arab Christians.
September 14 – 25, 2019
About the Trip
Memorable. A unique travel experience.
Rather than simply seeing the normal tourist sites, we will be experiencing life in the land of Israel. Visiting a combination of ancient Biblical locations and modern ministries not only makes the Bible come alive, but also gives a glimpse into the ongoing work of God in the Holy Land.
Up Close. See ancient history, and also meet modern-day Israel.
You’ll walk where Jesus walked and see where He lived and ministered 2,000 years ago. You’ll also meet local Messianic Jewish believers and Arab Christians and hear their stories. You’ll get a chance to visit them in their homes and their churches,and hear how God is still ministering in the Land of the Bible.
Personal. Travel with a small group.
This trip is limited to 15 people. It’s so much more fun traveling with a few people who you can really get to know, rather than with a larger group.
This is a tentative itinerary that is still being finalized, and is subject to change.
The Gentile Pentecost
- Caesarea Maritima: home of Cornelius God fearing Gentile & Simon Peter message.
- Visit the water aqueduct on the beach
- Worship Service at Kihelat Hakarmel (a Messianic Jewish Church)
- Mt. Carmel: Elijah vs. Priests of Baal
- Drive through Jezreel Valley
Nazareth – The Word Became Flesh and Dwelled Among Us
- Attend Baptist church
- Visit Shfar-Am House of Light Ministry
- Mt Precipice – rejection of Jesus by his hometown
Becoming a Disciple of Jesus
- Mt Arbel overlook of Sea of Galilee region
- Mt. of Beatitudes, Kingdom of Heaven teaching, walk down mountain
- Capernaum – this fishing town was the headquarters of Jesus’ public ministry
- Lunch – St Peter’s Fish
- Primacy of St. Peter, Tabgha – Communion (optional) at seashore of lake
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, with worship
Ministry of John the Baptist
- Nazareth Village – a delightful recreation of a Galilean Jewish village in the time of Jesus
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan – Jordan River baptism site of John the Baptist, also known as Qasr el Yahud – the crossing point of Joshua & Israelites into Promised Land
The Desert As a Refuge
- Drive into the Judean Desert to Masada – Hike up to the fortress (optional) or take cable car
- Ein Gedi – Hike to the waterfall and beyond (optional)
- Qumran Caves – where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
- Enjoy floating on the Dead Sea
Introduction to the Holy City of Jerusalem
- Ascend from Jericho to Jerusalem, singing Psalms of Ascent
- Mount of Olives (Palm Sunday Route, Dominus Flevit – Jesus wept over Jerusalem)
- Garden of Gethsemane – Church of Agony (Church of All Nations)
- Kotel Tunnel Tour – learn about the construction of the Temple Mount
- “Pools of Bethesda” where Jesus healed a paralytic (John 5:1-15)
- Antonia Fortress (Praetorian) where Jesus stood before Pontius Pilate
- Walk several stations of the Via Dolorosa
Ancient Jerusalem & Bethlehem
- City of David & Hezekiah’s Tunnel
- Pool of Siloam – option to walk up the Herodian Street to base of Temple Mount
- Southern Steps – learn about Jewish Pilgrimage to the Temple during 1st century
- Western Wall
- Afternoon visit to Bethlehem – Shepherd’s Fields
- Shabbat Dinner
Prayer & Worship in Jerusalem
- Garden Tomb – tour & time for group communion and worship
- Free afternoon to explore the Old City, or venture into New City Jerusalem
- Option to remain with Tour Guide to learn about the old city culture experiences, and continue to explore the Four Quarters of Jerusalem as a group
Last Day in Jerusalem, Jaffa
- Early morning visit to Temple Mount (if security conditions permit)
- Visit Jaffa (Joppa)
- Farewell Dinner in Jaffa
- 12 days
- September 14 – 25, 2019
- Transportation in Israel by private chartered van
- Hotels included
- Breakfasts and dinners included
- Entrances to historical sites included
- Airfare from Chicago included
- Cost: TBD
For More Information
(563) 260-4474 (call or text)